WordPress designer / developer
We are a small web design company who are looking for a self-motivated, reliable individual who has an eye for detail and thrives under pressure.
This role will give you strong experience in the industry, allow you to grow with the company and learn valuable knowledge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building WordPress websites using a theme
- Liaising with clients, hosting companies, theme developers, etc
- Testing, launching, fixing bugs/hacks, updating and supporting websites
- Research and creating solutions
- Working with and styling website content
- Manage client requests and WordPress updates
- Excellent knowledge in WordPress is a must
- Knowledge in Photoshop & Illustrator
- 3+ years building WordPress websites
- Excellent in HTML & CSS and is able be style changes
- Comfortable with PHP, databases, cPanel & phpMyAdmin
- Experience in developing e-commerce websites
- Experience in UX design
- Strong eye for design
- Able to manage your own projects and provide error free work
- Has an eye for detail. Is able to notice any issues that arise, no matter how small
- Confident, proactive and great at multitasking
- Comfortable calling and meeting clients
- Must have a passion for design, development and the latest technology
- Excellent problem solving skills and quick to learn new code
- Great communication skills, both for working within our team and engaging with clients
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
This is a full time role that would allow you to work from home.
To apply for this role you must be an Australian citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
Recruitment Agencies: please do not contact us.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume and folio to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.